The Way of Your Soul 9-month Online Programme
Terms and Conditions
Please read thoroughly
To ensure your greatest benefit and fullest enjoyment, participant numbers are always limited.
All bookings are taken in good faith, on a first come basis. It is understood that all participants engage with the event willingly as self-responsible adults. Details relating to the delivery and content of The Programme are available on request. This programme is 9-months, 40 weeks in duration
Contract of Engagement
Engagement and accountability – By registering and making payment for The Way of Your Soul Programme (hereafter referred to as The Programme) you are agreeing to engage and participate appropriately for the stated duration of The Programme and understand the following:
- The Programme is for personal awareness and authenticity/spiritual development.
- Participation is voluntary.
- You are responsible for any outcomes derived from your participation.
- You will be guided to gain the best benefit from your involvement although you are responsible for how you apply that guidance.
- The Programme not designed to provide a therapeutic approach nor be a substitute for any form of therapy.
- If necessary, you should have access to a suitable, qualified, professional to support your needs. It would be helpful for you to make your Tutor aware of any ongoing professional support you are receiving.
- It is important to note that whilst aspects of The Programme have the potential to offer transformation through the content and methods of delivery, its main purpose is educational.
- It is not intended as a replacement or provision of personal therapy of any kind.
- As the experiential parts of The Programme may delve quite deeply into your inner mindsets, before booking and paying for your place please be sure you can take responsibility for your own wellbeing and can tolerate a level of emotional intensity (if it arises).
- It is important you have sufficient sleep, do not over work, overcommit yourself by embarking on other in-depth or time-consuming courses or projects, eat well, drink plenty of water and take time to connect with nature in the few days prior to engaging in the work, throughout the duration of The Programme and afterwards.
The Tutor (Anna-Louise Haigh) reserves the right to:
- Satisfy themselves, without expectation or obligation from the applicant, that an applicant is a good match for The Programme (and visa-versa).
- The Tutor reserves the right to decline a place for a participant if it seems appropriate, without explanation.
- Discontinue a participants’ involvement, without expectation of a refund, if it becomes apparent that The Programme is not suitable for a participants’ ongoing level of wellbeing. A transfer of any unused portion of previous payment may be considered.
- Moderate and remove any comments within any dedicated Social Media (Facebook) group specifically associated with The Programme, that are deemed unsuitable or inappropriate for the intended benefit of the other participants or the purpose or progress of The Programme. External links to other sources will be removed and moderation of future contributions will be increased.
- Discontinue a participants’ involvement, without refund, if their presence, comments, questions or contribution is either disruptive, aggressive, undermining, racist, rude or detrimental to others’ benefit, the aim of the Programme, or the group progress.
‘Lifetime’ Access and Programme Provision – Definition and terms
- The term ‘lifetime’ access, regarding The Programme, no matter its actual duration, refers to the feasible and reasonable duration of existence of The Programme.
- During the lifetime of The Programme, participants will have unlimited access.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to download any notes, transcripts or videos permissible should they wish during the lifetime of The Programme. Downloads will not be available after the lifetime of The Programme ends.
- The creator of The Programme, Anna-Louise Haigh, reserves the right to update or withdraw any product at any time, with reasonable notice and refund if necessary.
- After a participant’s completion of the programme no refunds or reimbursement is to be expected if The Programme is withdrawn.
- Anna-Louise Haigh cannot be held responsible for the operation of any third-party hosting platforms.
- Anna-Louise Haigh undertakes to ensure all necessary payments to third-party hosting platforms are made to enable the published products to remain available.
- In the unlikely event that the hosting platform of The Programme becomes untenable/ceases to operate/fails to offer a suitable standard of service, every effort will be made to provide the same or similar product on another platform, within a reasonable timescale, without any additional cost to the current participants.
For clarity and peace of mind
Registration – If you choose to pay in instalments, a non-refundable deposit is required on booking to secure your place. Otherwise, the full Programme fee is due, as agreed.
Engagement and accountability – When registering for The Programme, you are agreeing to engage and participate appropriately for the duration of the work.
Cooling off period – After registering, you have a period of 14 days during which you can cancel your place and receive a full refund including your deposit.
Ensuring suitability – Once The Programme has begun, you have a period of up to 30 days (up to Week 5) to experience the programme. If you feel it is not suitable for your needs, you must communicate this in writing to Anna-Louise Haigh before the delivery of Week 6. In this event, you are entitled to keep all the course material received to that date and receive a refund of any fee over £95 which has already been paid.
Your continued commitment –After Week 5, if you choose to take a break or discontinue at any time, you will still have unlimited access to The Programme. All fees remain payable. If the full balance has been paid, no refunds will be available. If you are paying by instalments, all fees are due as agreed on enrolment.
Non-attendance – If you fail to attend, engage as required, or keep pace with The Programme delivery, you will forfeit your fees. In the case of sudden illness, if a medical certificate is provided, your fees may be transferred to a future event, such as a similar online course if available, however this is not guaranteed. Refunds are at our discretion and are not to be automatically expected.
Taking a break – In circumstances where your participation or payment is not possible for a reasonable period, you can take a study break. This is to be agreed with Anna-Louise Haigh and is not presumed to be automatically granted, however a solution which is mutually agreeable will be sought whenever possible.
Programme Postponement – If The Programme is postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of the Tutor, you will have the option to have your fees transferred to another opportunity, held in credit or refunded pro rata.
Throughout the delivery of The Programme, in the case of cancellation by the Tutor, you will receive a pro rata refund, including the deposit/registration fee.
Concerns or complaints – If you have a complaint or are concerned about your involvement in The Programme, your Tutor is to be made aware immediately and every effort will be made to satisfy your concern. Involving a third party prior to discussing your concern with the Tutor reduces the chances of a satisfactory resolution being reached.
Unforeseen circumstances – In the instance of unforeseen, unpredictable, or uncontrollable circumstances beyond the control of the Tutor, every effort will be made to deliver The Programme as intended. If this is not possible, fair and reasonable alternatives will be offered.
Course fee payment – Participants have the option to pay the full Programme fee on registration or by in instalments, as agreed at the time of registration. When paying by instalments, a small administration fee will be added in return for the convenience of spreading the payments.
Required technology ability
You need a basic level of computer skills to follow the instructions to register/access the course material through the teaching platform, respond to emails, join group calls using an online platform called Zoom, participate in a private Facebook group and connect through shared message using Facebook Messenger.
Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure you have access to a laptop or computer, plus printer and are comfortable with using these devices/platforms to enable you to gain access to The Programme and its material.
By registering for the Programme, it is assumed you have:
- Read and fully understood the Terms and Conditions. Asked any questions of the Tutor which you feel need clarification. Have satisfied yourself you are able to engage and complete the programme and you have peace of mind.
- A suitable device such as a desktop computer, or laptop access the Programme content which will include videos and course material. Relying on a mobile phone is not sufficient.
- A printer to print-off the Programme lessons/transcripts.
- A basic level of technological/internet skill and confidence to enable your participation. Please ask for guidance if required.
Anna-Louise Haigh – firstname.lastname@example.org
All details correct as at November 2021