Good things to know
Terms and Conditions for Online Programmes
Please read thoroughly
To ensure your greatest benefit and fullest enjoyment, participant numbers are always limited, some online courses are offered 1:1 with dedicated personal tutoring. All bookings are taken in good faith, on a first come basis. It is understood that all participants engage with the event willingly as self-responsible adults.
Contract of Engagement
By registering for any online course/product/challenge/quest or offerings, you are acknowledging you understand and agree abide by these terms:
All offerings are designed for personal and spiritual wellbeing awareness and development, participation is voluntary, and you are responsible for any outcomes derived from your participation. You will be guided to get the best benefit from your involvement.
It is important to note that whilst aspects of any online offering have the potential to initiate transformation through the content and methods of delivery, its main purpose is educational.
- Any signature offering delivered by Anna-Louise Haigh is not designed to provide a therapeutic approach nor be a substitute for any form of therapy.
- As the experiential parts of the work may delve quite deeply into your inner world, before booking your place please be sure you can take responsibility for your own wellbeing and can tolerate a level of emotional intensity (if it arises).
- When engaging in longer programmes, it is important you have enough sleep, do not over work, eat well, drink plenty of water and take time to connect with nature in the few days prior to engaging in the work, throughout the duration and afterwards.
- If necessary, you should have access to a suitable, qualified, professional to support your needs. It would be helpful for you to make your Tutor aware of any ongoing professional support you are receiving.
The Tutor (Anna-Louise Haigh) reserves the right to:
- Satisfy themselves, without expectation or obligation from the applicant, that a potential participant is a good match for the programme they wish to join (and visa versa).
- Moderate and remove any comments within any dedicated social media (Facebook) group specifically associated with the programme/course, that are deemed unsuitable or inappropriate for the intended benefit of the other participants or the purpose or progress of the course.
- Discontinue a participants’ involvement, without expectation of a refund, if it becomes apparent that the programme/course is not suitable for a participants’ ongoing level of wellbeing. A transfer of any unused portion of previous payment may be considered.
- Discontinue a participants’ involvement, without refund, if their presence, comments, questions, or contribution is either disruptive, aggressive, undermining, racist, rude or detrimental to others’ benefit, the aim of the course, or the group progress.
Engagement and accountability for online learning opportunities – When registering for any online offering, course or programme, no matter of the duration, you are agreeing to engage and participate appropriately for the duration of the work.
Cooling off period – After registering, you have a period of 14 days during which you can cancel your place and receive a full refund. Thereafter, deposits become non-refundable, and all outstanding fees must be paid as agreed.
Once the work has begun, it is presumed you will participate as required. If you choose no to, no refunds will be available.
When registering for our online offerings, it is assumed you have a basic level of technological/internet skill and the confidence to use this to enable your participation. Please ask for guidance if required.
A variety of elements may be used to deliver the content of online offerings, could include:
- Private Facebook group
- Live Zoom calls
- Online platform called Membervault where content can be accessed
You will need a basic level of computer skills to follow the instructions to register/access the course material through our teaching platform and respond to emails.
Many of our online course s have the added benefit of regular group calls using an online platform called Zoom, a private Facebook group and connection through shared message using Facebook Messenger. Therefore, it is considered essential for you to be comfortable with using these platforms to ensure you receive the fullest benefit from your participation.
Email: Make sure you have a preferred email address which you can easily and regularly access
Facebook Group: This is a place to connect with other group members, and where regular posts and information is posted. It is an integral element to help you get the most from your membership. If you are not familiar or comfortable with Facebook, please contact Anna-Louise Haigh.
Zoom Calls: All live calls and workshops are delivered through Zoom. If you are unfamiliar or not registered with Zoom, please make sure you do what is necessary. To register with Zoom – go to www.zoom.us
If you prefer not to be seen on camera, you may either, turn off the video aspect of the Zoom settings or choose to watch the replay.
Membervault: You need a basic level of computer skills to follow the instructions to register/access the replay through our teaching platform. Guidance is freely available to get you started.
The term, unlimited access indicates unrestricted access to the programme contents for duration of the programme on the understanding that all fees are received as agreed.
After the completion of the programme, participants will continue to have unlimited lifetime access.
‘Lifetime’ Access – Definition and terms
- The term ‘lifetime’ access, regarding any online learning opportunity, resource or product offered by Anna-Louise Haigh or the Awaken Your WOW brand, no matter its actual duration, refers to the feasible and reasonable lifetime of the learning opportunity/product.
- From 1 January 2022, any online resources, courses, or products have an intended lifetime of a minimum of 36 months. Therefore, access to purchases made from 1 January 2022, is unlimited for the period of up to 36 months – i.e. 31 December 2025. This term may be reviewed over time.
- The creator, Anna-Louise Haigh, reserves the right to update or withdraw any product at any time, with reasonable notice and refund if necessary.
- Anna-Louise Haigh undertakes to ensure all necessary payments to third-party hosting platforms are made to enable the published products to remain available.
- Anna-Louise Haigh cannot be held responsible for the operation of any third-party hosting platforms.
- In the unlikely event that a hosting platform of a product become untenable/cease to operate/fail to offer a suitable standard of service, every effort will be made to provide the same or similar product on another platform, within a reasonable timescale.
Online quests, challenges, workshops, and short courses under £100 or less than 4 weeks duration
- Full fee is to be paid on registration unless otherwise agreed.
- By paying your fee you are declaring your intention to take part and engage in accordance with the course requirements within the timescale stated or agreed with the Tutor.
- From the date you pay your fee, you have a14 day ‘cooling off’ period applies, during which you are entitled to a full refund. After that time, no refunds are possible.
- In many cases, access to the course content will be available for a generous but limited time after the completion of the delivery schedule. This does not imply LIFETIME access.
- Tutor engagement may cease shortly after the final course delivery. Any student requiring extra personal support or guidance will be invited to discuss the need for 1:1 mentoring, however the student is not obliged to undertake mentoring and Tutor reserves the right to decline to create a mentoring arrangement.
- Failure to take part or attend the scheduled training or delivery does not entitle the participant to a refund in full or part or transfer to another course.
- The Tutor reserves the right to moderate and administrate accordingly with student input, for example in a Facebook group, which is deemed to be inappropriate, advice seeking/giving, distracting to other students or the course content/delivery or offensive in any way.
- In the event of the course content being unable to be offered, participants will be offered a full refund.
- Once the course has started, if the Tutor is unable to continue to deliver the content and the course is terminated, participants will receive a refund in proportion to the amount of the unavailable content.
Online courses and programmes over £100 or over 4 weeks in duration
- All online learning opportunities over £100 require only a deposit as advertised upon booking, to secure your place unless otherwise stated.
- Deposits are payable at the time of booking.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Your deposit guarantees your total price as advertised. You will receive a confirmation email. A receipt can be issued on request.
- Once you have booked, administration time, certain preparations, costs may be incurred on your behalf as part of the provision of the course.
- Cooling off period – Prior to the commencement of the programme/course – If you change your mind you will receive a full refund of your deposit and any other fees relating to this offering.
- Once the course or programme has started, you have 14 days to decide if it is for you. If unfortunately, it is not, written notice is required at which point you will receive a full refund.
- After the initial 14-day period of a course or programme has lapsed, all fees are considered payable even if you do not engage or complete the learning within the timescale as outlined in the programme.
- Non-attendance – If you fail to attend, engage as required, or keep pace with the programme delivery of an online learning opportunity as scheduled, you will forfeit your course fees.
- In the case of sudden illness, if a medical certificate is provided, your fees may be transferred to a future event, if a similar online course is available, however this is not guaranteed. Refunds are at our discretion and are not to be automatically expected.
- If the online learning opportunity is postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of the Tutor, you will have the option to have your fees transferred to another opportunity, held in credit or refunded in full, including the deposit.
- If the event is cancelled by the Tutor, before commencement, you will receive a full refund, including the deposit.
- If the event is cancelled by the Tutor, after commencement, you will receive a refund of any fees paid for future content will is no longer available. You will continue to have access the content already delivered.
- If you have a complaint or are concerned about your involvement in the online learning opportunity, your Tutor is to be made aware immediately.
- Unforeseen circumstances – in the instance of unforeseen, unpredictable or uncontrollable circumstances beyond the control of the Tutor, every effort will be made to deliver the programme or course as intended. If this is not possible, fair and reasonable alternatives will be offered.
Please keep this safe in the unlikely event you need to refer to it.
Return to the main page here
Anna-Louise Haigh – Awaken Your WOW Academy
10 Haywra Street,