So you can engage with confidence, please read our
Terms and Conditions for Workshops and Replays
Please read thoroughly
To ensure your greatest benefit and fullest enjoyment, all live workshops or similar are delivered via Zoom.
The recordings of live online workshops, and other online events may be repurposed and offered to a wider audience after the original event.
All bookings are taken in good faith, on a first come basis. It is understood that all participants engage with the event willingly as self-responsible adults.
When registering for our online offerings, it is assumed you have a basic level of technological/internet skill and the confidence to use this to enable your participation.
All live workshops are delivered through Zoom. If you are unfamiliar or not registered with Zoom, please make sure you do what is necessary. To register with Zoom – go to www.zoom.us
If you prefer not to be seen on camera, you may either, turn off the video aspect of the Zoom settings or choose to watch the replay.
In addition, you need a basic level of computer skills to follow the instructions to register/access the replay through our teaching platform.
Contract of Engagement
By registering for any online course/product/challenge/quest or other offering, you are acknowledging you understand and agree abide by these terms:
- All offerings are designed for personal and spiritual wellbeing awareness and development, participation is voluntary, and you are responsible for any outcomes derived from your participation. You will be guided to get the best benefit from your involvement.
- Any signature offering delivered by Anna-Louise Haigh is not designed to provide a therapeutic approach nor be a substitute for any form of therapy.
- If necessary, you should have access to a suitable, qualified, professional to support your needs. It would be helpful for you to make Anna-Louise Haigh aware of any ongoing professional support you are receiving.
It is important to note that whilst aspects of any online offering have the potential to offer transformation through the content and methods of delivery, its main purpose is educational.
It is not intended as a replacement for personal therapy of any kind. As the experiential parts of the work may delve quite deeply into your inner world, therefore before booking your place please be sure you can take responsibility for your own wellbeing and can tolerate a level of emotional intensity (if it arises).
The Tutor (Anna-Louise Haigh) reserves the right to:
- Possibly decline admission to a live online event if more than 15 minutes has elapsed since commencement.
- Moderate and remove any comments within any dedicated Social Media (Facebook) group specifically associated with the workshop that are deemed unsuitable or inappropriate for the intended benefit of the other participants or the purpose or progress of the event.
- Discontinue a participants’ involvement, without refund, if their presence, comments, questions or contribution is either disruptive, aggressive, undermining, racist, rude or detrimental to others’ benefit, the aim of the course, or the group progress.
Short duration online events (Live Workshops)
- The full event fee is payable on booking.
- By paying the full event fee you are reserving a place.
- Your fee secures your place and guarantees your total price as advertised. You will receive a confirmation email. A receipt can be issued on request.
- Everyone who registers will receive unlimited access* to the replay.
- If you are unable to attend the live event, no refund will be given.
- If the event is postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of the Tutor, you will have the option to have your fees transferred, held in credit or refunded in full.
- If the event is cancelled by the Tutor, you will receive a full refund.
- The full replay fee is payable on booking.
- By paying the full fee you receive unlimited access*.
- After payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email. A receipt can be issued on request.
- No refunds are available once the confirmation email with the access link has been sent.
*Unlimited Access – Definition and terms
- All replays are available in www.membervault.co
- When a workshop/replay you have registered for becomes available, you will receive an email with your log in details.
- You will have unlimited access to watch any replays you have registered for.
- Anna-Louise Haigh undertakes to ensure all necessary payments to third-party hosting platforms are made to enable the published products to remain available.
- Anna-Louise Haigh cannot be held responsible for the operation of any third-party hosting platforms.
- In the unlikely event that a hosting platform of a product becomes untenable/ceases to operate/fails to offer a suitable standard of service, every effort will be made to provide the same or similar product on another platform, within a reasonable timescale.
- Unlimited access related to a period of no less than 3 years from January 1, 2022.
Online quests, challenges, workshops, and short courses under £100
- Full fee is to be paid on registration unless otherwise agreed.
- Any participant requiring extra personal support or guidance will be invited to discuss the need for 1:1 mentoring, however the student is not obliged to undertake mentoring and Tutor reserves the right to decline to create a mentoring arrangement.
- The Tutor reserves the right to moderate and administrate accordingly with participant input, for example in a Facebook group, which is deemed to be inappropriate, advice seeking/giving, distracting to other students or the course content/delivery or offensive in any way.
Please keep this safe in the unlikely event you need to refer to it.
Anna-Louise Haigh – Awaken Your WOW Academy
10 Haywra Street,