General Terms and Conditions for Offerings hosted on Membervault
Terms and Conditions
Please read thoroughly
To ensure your greatest benefit and fullest enjoyment, participant numbers are always limited.
All bookings are taken in good faith, on a first come basis. It is understood that all participants engage with the event willingly as self-responsible adults.
Contract of Engagement
Offerings – Through the Membervault platform, Anna-Louise Haigh offers a variety of offerings. These may include Free resources, self-study courses of varying lengths, longer duration programmes with a live/interactive component, skill development courses for Wellbeing Professionals. For the purpose of clarity, these will all be refered to as ‘offerings’ in this document.
Engagement and accountability – When registering for any online offerings, regardless of length, you are agreeing to engage and participate appropriately for the stated duration and understand the following:
- As indicated by their description, many of the offerings are for personal and spiritual wellbeing awareness and development, participation is voluntary, and you are responsible for any outcomes derived from your participation. You will be guided to get the best benefit from your involvement.
- No offerings are designed to provide a therapeutic approach nor be a substitute for any form of therapy.
- If necessary, you should have access to a suitable, qualified, professional to support your needs. It would be helpful for you to make your Tutor aware of any ongoing professional support you are receiving.
- It is important to note that whilst aspects of any offering may have the potential to offer transformation through the content and methods of delivery, its main purpose is educational.
- It is not intended as a replacement for personal therapy of any kind.
- As the experiential parts of tsome offerings may delve quite deeply into your inner world, before booking your place please be sure you can take responsibility for your own wellbeing and can tolerate a level of emotional intensity (if it arises).
- It is important you have enough sleep, do not over work, overcommit yourself by embarking on other in-depth or time consuming courses or projects, eat well, drink plenty of water and take time to connect with nature in the few days prior to engaging in the work, throughout the duration of the offering and afterwards.
The Tutor (Anna-Louise Haigh) reserves the right to:
- Satisfy themselves, without expectation or obligation from the applicant, that an applicant is a good match for the offering. (and visa-versa).
- Discontinue a participants’ involvement, without expectation of a refund, if it becomes apparent that the offering is not suitable for a participants’ ongoing level of wellbeing. A transfer of any unused portion of previous payment may be considered.
- Moderate and remove any comments within any dedicated Social Media (Facebook) group specifically associated with the offering, that are deemed unsuitable or inappropriate for the intended benefit of the other participants or the purpose or progress of the offering. External links to other sources will be removed and moderation of future contributions will be increased.
- Discontinue a participants’ involvement, without refund, if their presence, comments, questions or contribution is either disruptive, aggressive, undermining, racist, rude or detrimental to others’ benefit, the aim of the Programme, or the group progress.
‘Lifetime’ Access and Offering Provision – Definition and terms
- The term ‘lifetime’ access, regarding an offering longer than 30 days, no matter its actual duration, refers to the feasible and reasonable lifetime of the learning opportunity.
- From 1 January 2020, tofferings longer than 30 days have an intended lifetime of a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 36 months. Therefore, access to these offerings is unlimited for the period of up to 36 months – i.e. until 31 December 2023. This term may be reviewed over time.
- The creator of all offerings listed in the Awaken Your WOW Academy, Anna-Louise Haigh, reserves the right to update or withdraw any offering at any time, with reasonable notice and refund if necessary.
- Anna-Louise Haigh cannot be held responsible for the operation of any third-party hosting platforms.
- Anna-Louise Haigh undertakes to ensure all necessary payments to third-party hosting platforms are made to enable the published products to remain available.
- In the unlikely event that the hosting platform of this Programme becomes untenable/ceases to operate/fails to offer a suitable standard of service, every effort will be made to provide the same or similar product on another platform, within a reasonable timescale, without any additional cost to the current participants.
Required technology ability
By registering for any offering, it is assumed you have:
- A suitable device such as a desktop computer, laptop or like access the content which will include videos and course material.
- A printer to print-off any lessons/transcripts which form part of the learning material.
- A basic level of technological/internet skill and confidence to enable your participation. Please ask for guidance if required.
In addition, you need a basic level of computer skills to follow the instructions to register/access the course material through our teaching platform and respond to emails, join group calls using an online platform called Zoom, participate in a private Facebook group and connect through shared message using Facebook Messenger.
Therefore, you are responsible to ensure you are comfortable with using these devices/platforms to enable you to gain access with the potential to receive the fullest benefit from your participation. Please ask for guidance if required.
For clarity and peace of mind
Registration – A non-refundable deposit is required on booking to secure your place, if you choose to may in instalments. Otherwise, the full advertised fee is due.
Engagement and accountability – When registering for any offering, you are agreeing to engage and participate appropriately for the duration of the work.
Cooling off period – After registering, you have a period of 14 days during which you can cancel your place and receive a full refund including your deposit.
Non-attendance – If you fail to attend, engage as required, or keep pace with the content delivery, you will forfeit your fees. In the case of sudden illness, if a medical certificate is provided, your fees may be transferred to a future event, if a similar online course is available, however this is not guaranteed. Refunds are at our discretion and are not to be automatically expected.
Taking a break – In circumstances where your participation or payment is not possible for a period, you can take a study break. This is to be agreed prior to the commencement of the break with Anna-Louise Haigh and is not presumed to be automatically granted, however a solution which is mutually agreeable will be sought whenever possible.
Course fee payment – Payment options include paying the full balance before the offering commences or paying in instalments. When paying by instalments, a small administration fee will be added in return for the convenience of spreading the payments. Payment options will be discussed prior to registration. Payment options will be discussed prior to registering, however, are at the discretion of Anna-Louise Haigh.
Ensuring suitability – General – Once the offering has started, you have 14 days to decide if it is for you. If unfortunately it is not, written notice is required at which point you will receive a full refund. After the initial 14 day period has lapsed, all fees are considered payable even if you do not engage or complete the learning within the timescale as outlined in the offering.
Specific to The Way of Your Soul – 9 – month programme – Following the delivery of the first weekly lesson, you have a period of 30 days (up to Week 5) to experience the programme. If you feel it is not suitable for your needs, you must communicate this in writing to Anna-Louise Haigh before the delivery of Week 6. In this event, you are entitled to keep all the course material received to that date and receive a refund of any fee over £125 which has already been paid. Please see the terms and conditions specific to The Way of Your Soul Programme for further details. These are available here – View here
Programme Delivery – If the offering is postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of the Tutor, you will have the option to have your fees transferred to another opportunity, held in credit or refunded in full, including the deposit.
Throughout the duration of the delivery, if the offering is cancelled by the Tutor, you will receive a full refund, including the deposit/registration fee.
Concerns or complaints – If you have a complaint or are concerned about your involvement in the offering, your Tutor is to be made aware immediately and every effort will be made to satisfy your concern. Involving a third party prior to discussing your concern with the Tutor reduces the chances of a satisfactory resolution being reached.
Unforeseen circumstances – in the instance of unforeseen, unpredictable, or uncontrollable circumstances beyond the control of the Tutor, every effort will be made to deliver the content as intended. If this is not possible, fair and reasonable alternatives will be offered.
Please keep this safe in the unlikely event you need to refer to it.
Anna-Louise Haigh – Awaken Your WOW Academy
10 Haywra Street,