Take some time to think about past situations using soulistic consciousness and see what wisdom waiting for you
- Write down everything you believe about the topics listed below:
- Your childhood
- Your academic ability
- Your creative ability
- Your appearance
- Relationship success (with a partner)
- About you as a person
- What you think others think of you
Now, considering your answers above, ask yourself these questions:
- Is that really true?
- Who said it was true?
- Why do you believe it to be true
Now…..employ your soulistic consciousness. challenge yourself to be totally honest with yourself. Don’t stop at conditioned thoughts about where a belief came from by saying to yourself, ‘That’s just the way it is’ or ‘It has always been that way so it must be true’ or ‘My parents/teachers/friends/the media/Facebook say it is so, so it must be true.’
Take time to carefully consider each of the topics you are exploring. It may take a few minutes or a few days. Just be open to knowing there may be a different reality waiting for you when you release the limitations that were always false illusions.
Having reached a place where you can view new perspectives, go gently on yourself about the choices, decisions, and actions you have taken in the past. Without them you would not be at this amazing point of self-discovery.
Treat everything as an opportunity to know yourself better, be inspired, empowered, and liberated. Are you a human having a spiritual experience or a soul having a human one? Or are you the threads, the weaver and the tapestry all in one?
- I embrace my inner wisdom with grace and ease
- I am liberated and becoming more light-filled every day
- I am free to make my own choices
- My past serves as my motivation for a better future