Remember, self-awareness is the key that unlocks personal growth and awakening your authenticity!
Are you the pebble or the plop?
If you are the pebble, you will:
- Accept yourself for who you are
- Know that there is no other person exactly like you
- Understand that the harmony and perfection of Nature always gets it right
- Welcome the opportunity to be catapulted into flight so you can soar with your wings fully open
- Be willing to go head first with everything you have got inside you and follow the feeling so you can grasp every opportunity to create change for yourself
- Proceed with confidence in any situation trusting there will always be a solid foundation on which to rest
- Willingly put yourself in the centre of your world
- Remember not everyone shines like and diamond, and that is just fine.
If you are the plop, you will:
- Have a brief moment of expression before the cause of your disturbance sinks our of sight
- Be reactive rather than responsive or proactive in life
- Wait for someone else to make the first move and then wonder why you never feel in control of your experiences
- Give your ‘power’ away at the slightest opportunity
- Find excuses for not taking action